Up to £47,312 p/a | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Benefits | L&D Prospects | Anaesthetics & Recovery
An experienced RN/ Senior Anaesthetic Practitioner or ODP with a background in both Anaesthetics and Recovery/PACU is required to work in a leading private hospital in North-West London.
Details of this Senior Anaesthetic Practitioner position are as follows:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
• A competitive annual salary of up to £47,312, depending on experience
• Comprehensive induction and some great training and development opportunities
• Private medical cover
• A range of retail and lifestyle discounts
• A private pension plan or the option to continue with the NHS pension for existing members
• Cycle to work schemes and season ticket loans
As Senior Anaesthetic Practitioner, you coordinate and deliver high-quality patient care, ensuring a safe and effective pre-operative service. You will be working with patients undergoing a range of surgical procedures including orthopaedics, gynaecology, ophthalmic and plastic surgery, in addition to endoscopy patients, and you should also be able to support with recovery/PACU as required.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• At least 3 years’ experience in theatres, with current experience in both anaesthetics and recovery
• Have completed approved post-registration qualifications/training in anaesthetics and post-anaesthetic care
• Demonstrate current experience working in both anaesthetics and recovery, with up-to-
• Committed to providing the highest standards of clinical care and customer service
• Strong interpersonal skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation