Why choose Platinum Recruitment?
Our expanding Healthcare Division has regular Support Worker temporary vacancies available in Bournemouth and the surrounding areas working with our clients temporarily.
Our client in Bournemouth is a healthcare provider who specializes in care for Young adults, Children, and Elderly individuals with dementia, mental health, and learning disabilities through services in residential care homes.
Rate of pay:
£11.00 - £13.00 - Rates will be dependent on day/night shifts.
What's in it for you?
- Payday comes every Friday
- Flexible availability
- Enhanced hourly rates on weekends.
- Experienced team of consultants who are dedicated to helping you throughout your journey with us.
- Out-of-hours number meaning we're just a call or text away if you need us.
- Refer a friend scheme - claim up to £250 as a thank you!
- Temp to Perm opportunities with most of our Care clients.
- Subsidised DBS certificate.
- Opportunities to work across the UK or keep it local to Bournemouth
- As a support worker for our client you will be working various shifts including morning and late on a rota basis including some weekends and bank holidays.
- You will be expected to provide various levels of care to young adults, children, and elderly with either learning disabilities, dementia, or mental health needs. Personal care will be involved.
- You will be working as a community support worker as well as working within residential homes.
You will need:
- An Enhanced DBS certificate that has been issued within the last 3 years,
- A Valid full-care certificate.
- To have had experience already working within a health, social care, or supported housing environment and caring for someone with either mental health needs, learning disabilities, dementia, or personal care.
- Training in safeguarding adults and children
Sound like the role for you?
Click Apply Now and one of the team will be in touch to discuss the Support Worker jobs we have that suit you in Bournemouth .
Don't forget to speak to your consultant about our 'Recommend a Friend' referral scheme and find out how you could earn up to £250 per recommendation.
Job Role: Support Worker
Job Number: INDCARE / BMO
Platinum Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.