SENIOR PROPERTY MANAGER / PORTFOLIO MANAGER
MANCHESTER - HYBRID WORKING
UP TO £52,500 + GREAT BENEFITS
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a reputable and rapidly expanding Investment company who are looking for an experienced Senior Property Manager / Portfolio Manager to join them. As a Senior Property Manager / Portfolio Manager you will be leading a small team and managing a portfolio of circa ##### nationwide residential properties delivering social housing.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual from a Property Management / Portfolio Management background with strong knowledge around leasing to join a rewarding and expanding business as they continue to develop and grow the portfolio.
SENIOR PROPERTY MANAGER / PORTFOLIO MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing circa ##### residential properties across the UK
- Ensuring the portfolio is managed to deliver to tenants and to generate a return for investors
- Managing legal aspects of the portfolio including leaded between the funds and housing providers
- Ensuring building insurance is in place, lease extensions are negotiated and service charges are paid
- Maintaining strong relationships with leaseholders and managing section 20s
- Developing and using the internal portfolio dashboard to ensure data is accurately captured and reported to stakeholders
- Ensuring homes within the portfolio are fit for purpose and are compliance with health and safety regulations
- Managing proactive and reactive maintenance work and repairs
- Working closely with fund managers to report back to investors
- Managing your team and their workload to ensure the portfolio is maintained to standard
SENIOR PROPERTY MANAGER / PORTFOLIO MANAGER PERSON SPECIFICATION:
My client Is looking for a highly motivated, career driven Senior Property Manager with the following experience;
- Previous experience within property management, covering residential properties
- Excellent knowledge of leasing and legal requirements around insurance, section 20s and leaseholder agreements
- Experience within social housing is desirable
- Confident to forge strong relationships with partners and stakeholders
- Bright, enthusiastic, hard-working and meticulous.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven experience in managing a profitable portfolio of properties
- Experience in people management
We will be progressing to interview on this position shortly therefore please send us your CV for immediate consideration. All applications are treated with the highest level of confidentiality
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.