Senior IT Support Analyst - Southampton
A leading law firm in Southampton requires a senior IT Support Analyst with excellent IT support, Azure, Office365, and 2nd line IT support experience and troubleshooting skills. This could be a great opportunity for an experienced IT Support engineer looking to take a step up in their next role as there is a chance to work on some 3rd line IT projects.
- Excellent 2nd line IT support experience, with ideally some basic 3rd line IT experience.
- Office 365, Active Directory, Azure, AD, Windows 10, SharePoint, Teams, InTune, etc
- Experience in Citrix or a Vmware environment would be preferred but not essential
- Networking skills (Patch Cables, VPN support Routing/Switching)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Windows Server admin experience
- Work on a range of IT support projects from the service desk, to 2nd and 3rd line.
- Working within the wider IT team to support the delivery of the IT Support strategy.
- Contribute to the development of the IT Support team, so that they are valued by the firm and able to meet the firm's expectations.
- Keep up to date on IT Support sector trends, developments and the associated opportunities and contribute to the development of plans to improve the IT service delivery to the firm.
- Responsible for assuring customers are provided with efficient and timely second-line IT support.
- Working with the wider IT Team as part of project delivery
My client is looking to pay between £34,000 - £40,000 + benefits
To apply press apply now, or send your CV to matthew.leach @ circlerecruitment . com
Keywords: - Senior IT Support Analyst - Windows Server - Citrix - Vmware - Southampton
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.