Residential Support Worker
We are currently looking for a Residential Support Worker for our children’s home.
Children and young people with emotional behavioural difficulties EBD Needs. Working as a Residential Support Worker, you must be willing to work and demonstrate good communication skills, empathy, work above and beyond for the children and young people in our home-
What we require from you as a Residential Support Worker
* Experience working with a Residential children's home.
* Be able to deal with Challenging Behaviour.
* To have good knowledge of Safeguarding and Social Care Skills.
* Be a good team player and be flexible.
* Provide support and role model
* Complete daily notes , reports and update care Plans.
* To be able to demonstrate compassion and empathy to children and young people.
Residential Support Worker Experience and qualification:
* NVQ Level 3 Health & Social Care
* 1-2 years experience working in children's residential home.
What we can offer you
* Competitive hourly rate of £11- £12per hour.
* Full induction and shadowing shifts provided.
* Fully funded mandatory training and funded DBS.
* 20 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday.
* Bonus (full time staff)
* Flexible working hours
Reference ID: PGH2
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Part time and bank