Are you a current Deputy Manager looking to step up into a senior role or a Registered Manager looking for your next role?
I am currently recruiting a Registered Home Manager to manage a 16-bed Nursing Home that is going to double in size over the next year. The service is a 16-bed nursing home for over 65's set within a stunning nature reserve and is highly regarded within the local area.
I am recruiting for a Home Manager to join an established, growing organisation with an excellent reputation, that provides residential care for over 65s in the Tonypandy area.
***Don't miss out on this career-defining opportunity!!***
Job Role: Registered Home Manager
Hours: 35 Hours a week
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
As the Registered Home Manager, you will be:
- Responsible for ensuring the provision of high-quality care, support, and accommodation to people.
- Ensure the homes are compliant with CIW and County Council requirements by monitoring quality, evaluating performance, and developing action plans to allow for areas for improvement to be addressed.
- Complete 6 monthly quality of care reports and submit them to the business manager/directors.
- Compile reports to support the responsible individual visits to the service ensuring compliance with all legislation relevant to the home
- Audit care-related documentation.
- Assist the Clinical lead with updating care plans if or when required.
- Provide support, guidance, knowledge, experience, and assistance to the Clinical lead.
- Support with and oversee any HR-related issues.
- Participate in CIW inspections and assist with compliance issues and actions.
- Update and maintain company policy and procedures and ensure these are followed by employees through audit analysis and observations.
- Audit staff-related documents such as staff files.
- Undertake initial assessments and pre-discharge assessments for all service uses that have been in the hospital alongside the clinical lead if and when required.
- Carry out supervisions and appraisals alongside the Clinical lead and care management team across the group if and when required.
- Meetings with new starters
- Provide mentoring to the care management team to help develop their skills and identify areas that require strengthening.
- Liaise with the Registered Responsible Individual/Directors as appropriate providing regular reports about key areas of performance e.g. quality and finance.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care
- Experience as either a Home Manager, Deputy Home Manager, Service Manager or RI in adult residential Services
Would you like the opportunity to shape the future of an adult social care provider, whilst having autonomy on key decision-making whilst working within an established care provider with an excellent reputation?
Don't look any further - Apply today!!!