A BRAND-NEW opportunity for a Business Development Manager - ICT Specialist you will be responsible for selling UC products to both and associated services/solutions to both new and existing customers. The successful candidate will work alongside other teams to ensure harmony in client engagement when cross‐selling into the existing client base.
As a Business Development Manager - ICT Specialist you will work with the Head of ICT/UC sales new business sales team to sell solutions, services, and products to existing customers (where the solution is complex) and new logo customers. This person will work alongside other Managers to ensure harmony in client engagement when cross-selling into the existing client base.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager - ICT Specialist
- Identify new business opportunities via multiple methods i.e. frameworks, researching the external market, utilisation of personal network, networking events, word of mouth, etc.
- Take ownership, develop, and progress any personal leads created, including any leads provided by the business.
- Utilise tender portals and framework tender leads to identify and pursue high value UC opportunities.
- Operate with selected external partner organisations to identify and pursue third party generated leads and referrals.
- Ensure all leads, opportunities and client accounts are identified, managed and regularly updated on the Salesforce.com CRM platform.
- Attend relevant industry conferences and events, as required, to create awareness.
- Present, promote and sell products & services to existing and new prospective customers.
- Understanding customer requirements and translating this into an offering which will work well and in turn ensure repeat business.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and existing customer relationships in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Delivering agreed target on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Building successful new business sales relationship with UC technology vendors.
- Undertakes regular coaching sessions with UC New Business Sales Manager to maintain motivation and selling skills.
- Contribution to and support the development of sales and marketing campaigns for UC solution sales.
- Input where required into UC proposition development and any associated industry sector messaging.
- General development and promotion of Kyocera into the UC market, making them an established and valued business partner of choice for companies wanting to transform their business processes and practices.
- International Business - 76'000 Employees across 231 Companies
- Top 100 Global Innovators
- Customer focused
- Could, Digital Transformation, Hosted Voice, Mobile, UCaaS, Data Connectivity and Managed Services
What's on Offer for the Business Development Manager - ICT Specialist
- Salary of £50-55k uncapped commission (Double OTE) plus Car Allowance
Applicable Skills: New Business, New Business Sales, Sales Manager ICT, Cloud Services, Digital Transformation, Head of New Business Sales (UC and ICT), Business Development Manager - UC Specialist