Rthirteen are currently supporting a growing brand in their search for a Merchandising Administration Assistant.
If you have an analytical mindset, have strong administrative, skills and are keen to start your career in merchandising this role could be the perfect fit for you. As a vital member of the team, you will provide general administrative support, assist with the ordering process. and work closely with our suppliers to ensure the smooth flow of products.
*Please note that overseas travel will be necessary for this role*
Duties will include:
* Carrying general administration duties for the team.
* Providing support to the ordering process.
* Managing barcodes with an external organisation.
* Carrying out weekly and monthly reporting.
* Working closely with suppliers.
* Carrying out product analysis.
* Occasional overseas visits to suppliers.
You will have/be:
* Proven administration experience.
* Strong communication skills, with the ability to liaise across all business levels.
* Highly organised with a keen eye for detail.
* A strong team player, who communicates openly with others.
* Computer literate with strong Microsoft Excel skills.
* Valid passport with the ability to travel overseas.
This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm. The offered salary for this role is £21,000 - £23,000 dependent on experience plus bonus.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Tasha Coe – Recruitment Manager.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications, we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate