Mechanical Project Manager/Contracts Manager
Parker Technical Services is part of the Edwin James Group, a leading independently owned property and infrastructure support services company delivering integrated building and facilities management services. Our team of over ##### people works for and with a diverse Blue Chip client base across diverse sectors including Manufacturing, Food, Government, and private programs. Our goal is to be known as a straightforward, no-nonsense operation that is easy to understand, and easy to work with.
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Contracts Manager based in Uddingston, Scotland with a strong background in either Mechcanical or Electrical.
This is a rewarding career opportunity with the successful person being responsible for the smooth running and completion of designated works to the required time scales, budget and high levels of quality whilst harbouring a strong Health and Safety culture.
* Manage mechanical operatives for packages inclusive of all relevant sub-contractors
* Ensure the team is working to a detailed programme of works embracing all stages of the construction processes to deliver the project on time and in line with contractual obligations.
* Ensuring successful implementation and completion and demonstrations of the project commissioning and handover procedures together with its associated documentation and achieve total customer satisfaction.
* Orchestrating and evaluating the design and installation process with the various stakeholders and end user clients
* Within a team, able to assist and prepare conceptual and detailed project documentation and design
We value everyone’s skills and experiences but for this role are looking for people who:
* Previous Contracts Management/Project Management experience
* Comprehensive knowledge of mechanical building services
* Experience in all aspects water, drainage, and HVAC
* Be able to read drawings and schematics
* Have exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
* A strong understanding of Health and Safety on site and the application of it
What we offer
* A competitive salary and benefits package appropriate to level of position
* Death in Service x 2 salary
* 29 days holiday
* Management Bonus
* Sick Pay
* Internal development opportunities within our own inhouse training academy
* Career development within a successful and growing group of businesses with wide geographical and industry spread.
Please send your CV to Danni Garton the Recruitment Partner at Edwin James Group or call (phone number removed) for a confidential no obligation chat.
Please visit our website to keep up to date with all of our latest jobs and apply direct through our website.
Edwin James Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon colour, religion, gender identity, race, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender expression, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate it, we encourage it, we welcome it.
Need extra assistance? No problem!
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, health condition or otherwise, you may contact us on (phone number removed) and ask for The Recruitment Team