Endpoint Lead - DV CLEARANCE
Start Date: ASAP - We can accommodate a reasonable notice period
Contract Length: 6 -12 months + Extension
Location: Hybrid - Corsham, Portsmouth or Northallerton.
Pay: £500 - £550 per day inside the IR35. This rate can be quite flexible.
I am working with a leading global consultancy that is looking for an Endpoint Lead who holds active DV Clearance to lead a project in their security operations center.
You will join a growing security team responsible for designing, delivering and maintaining operational cybersecurity capabilities. Conducting pro-active, risk-based, protective monitoring on priority C4IS/networks to identify internal and external cyber-threats/attacks.
* Develop and integrate security event monitoring and incident management services.
* Respond to security incidents as they occur as part of an incident response team.
* Use of the SOAR platform to assist with playbook automation and case management capabilities to streamline team processes and tools.
* Produce documentation to ensure the repeatability and standardisation of security operating procedures.
* Develop additional investigative methods using the SOC's software toolsets to enhance recognition opportunities for specific analysis.
* Maintain a baseline of system security according to latest threat intelligence and evolving trends.
* Participate in root cause analysis of incidents in conjunction with engineers across the enterprise.
* Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) on a broad range of information security standards and best practices.
* Offer strategic and tactical security guidance including valuation requirement of technical controls.
* Be part of the CRM process
* Liaise with the SOC engineers to maintain up-to-date dashboards of security alerts, to allow the organisation to better respond to an incident.
* Document, validate and create operational processes and procedures to help develop the SOC.
* Assist in identifying, prioritising, and coordinating the protection of critical cyber defence infrastructure and key resources.
* Build, install, configure, and test dedicated cyber defence hardware.
* Previous experience of Enterprise ICS/network architectures and technologies
* Experience and knowledge of SIEM solutions; having the ability to identify use cases and their creation, their deployment and tuning.
* Previous experience of utilising the MITRE ATT&CK and Cyber Kill Chain frameworks
* Skilled in maintaining Microsoft directory services.
* Skilled in using virtualisation software.
* Knowledge of key security frameworks (e.g. ISO, NIST 800-53, 800-171, 800-172, C2M2)
* Experience of writing Defence/Government documentation
* Broad Spectrum Cyber Course (SANS SEC401 or SEC501 or equivalent)
* SIEM Design, Architecture and Analyst Course (SANS SEC455 or SEC555 or equivalent)
If this looks like you, please get back to me with your updated CV ! 😊