HR Support Admin
Reporting to the Head of HR Services, we are looking for an HR Support Admin to support our Field HR Colleagues. If you are looking for a start in or progression within your HR Career and to unleash your creativity, solving problems in a fast-paced and demanding but highly rewarding and supportive environment this role could be for you!
We are looking to develop your HR skills and allow you to flourish into that HR role that you might be dreaming about! You might have graduated and be wondering how you get the exposure and experience to progress, or you might be working towards HR qualifications and need someone to take that chance on you. Working as part of our HR Services team, you will be surrounded by highly experienced HR consultants and employment law solicitors to learn from so you will learn more with us in one year than you will in five years somewhere else!
The role has a hybrid working pattern and you would be expected to attend the Wilmslow head office twice weekly.
Responsibilities in the role:
* Assisting in updating client HR documentation ensuring that their contracts of employment, employee handbooks and policies are up to date in line with employment legislation changes
* Providing support via telephone and email to client requests in respect of their HR documentation and basic employment law queries.
* Assisting in answering questions about the HR services to both clients and colleagues
* Assisting the wider HR Services team with administration
* Assisting in the processing of reports and getting exposure to complex HR meetings through minute-taking.
* Assist with the allocation of work to the right person at the right time.
Our client base covers a wide range of UK industries and businesses, so no two days are the same. As your development progresses, you will take ownership of more complex client requests, and talking clients through changes to be made to their HR documentation.
* You will have basic knowledge of HR & Employment Law, we will support you with the rest!
* Tact, diplomacy, an eye for detail and excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
* You will enrich and contribute to our culture demonstrating that you are living Citation values in practice, whilst being self-motivated and working as part of a team.
* To work on additional duties and/or project work as required by the business.
* To attend all internal training meetings and conferences
Coming to work should never be a chore so we, and you, create an environment where you can be at your best. You will be surrounded by great people who care about what we do and have a true sense of purpose. We will continually stretch and grow you - you will never clock watch with us. We will trust you, rely on you and care about you.
Apply now. Come join us.