Role: Accounts Supervisor
Location: SL3 0HQ
As an Accounts Supervisor, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing the financial activities of our company. You will be responsible for managing the accounts team, ensuring accurate financial record-keeping, and contributing to the financial health of the business
- Supervise and manage the day-to-day operations of the accounts department.
- Oversee financial transactions, including accounts payable and receivable, invoice processing, and reconciliations.
- Prepare financial statements, reports, budgets, and forecasts.
- Ensure compliance with accounting principles, company policies, and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with other departments to streamline financial processes and support strategic decision-making.
- Mentor and support the professional development of team members.
- Must be at AAT Level 4, or working towards this.
- An interest in further studies for a CIMA/ ACCA.
- Proven experience - working in accounting or finance roles, within a supervisory or managerial capacity.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, financial regulations, and reporting standards.
- Proficiency in accounting software Sage 200 and MS Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- High degree of accuracy.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field. Additional certifications (e.g., ACCA, CIMA) are a plus.
- Flexibility to visit the client sites as and when required
- Hours are as required to support the business needs
Why Join Us:
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company with exciting prospects.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Collaborative and supportive work culture that values innovation and professional development.
If you are a motivated individual with a passion for finance and leadership, eager to contribute to the success of a growing company, we encourage you to apply for the Accounts Supervisor.
Sound like the role for you? Then we would love to hear from you!
Click Apply Now and one of the team will in touch to discuss the Accounts Supervisor work we have that suits you in SL3 0HQ.
Don't forget to speak to your consultant about our "Recommend a Friend" referral scheme and find out how you could earn up to £250 per recommendation.
Job Number: 927754/ INDCOMM
Job Role: Accounts Supervisor
Location: SL3 0HQ
Platinum Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.