Our Client, a major name in Insurance Broking, has an excellent opportunity for an Account Executive to lead the delivery of first class risk management service to a range of major clients.
Your Clients will expect superior bespoke Insurance programmes and the best possible risk management advice. You will be dealing with CEO's and CFO's who want a close working relationship with their Insurance Expert.
You will be responsible for the revenues of those clients and their interests will be at the heart of the way you do business.
Often these Clients will be household names or will have multi national operations, so you will need the credibility to operate at this level.
Also because of the complexity of their Insurance requirements, you will be able to focus on a small number of these key accounts.
As an Account Executive your responsibilities will include:
* Understand the clients' business and their risk management needs to provide first class Insurance solutions
* Ensure Insurance solutions are appropriately priced to meet the clients' needs and deliver profitable business
* Lead and deliver the end to end ongoing client service
* Proactively develop client relationships to ensure excellent retention rates
* Manage KPIs/SLAs to ensure targets are met
To be a successful Account Executive you will demonstrate:
Excellent Commercial Insurance knowledge gained across all classes of business
First class communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
Integrity, credibility and presence at senior levels
Genuine desire for excellent customer service
You will be focused on your client's needs and responsive to them, which would include visiting them when virtual meetings are not appropriate. Otherwise you will be able to work