The National Grid Substation offers a wireman a fantastic opportunity.
Electrical wiring in buildings must be installed, maintained, and repaired by wiremen. They frequently collaborate with a group of other specialists to install brand-new hardware or fix broken systems.
To perform their duties efficiently, wiremen need to comprehend fundamental electrical concepts. In order to effectively organise the installation process, they must also be able to read blueprints and schematics.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Putting in, fixing, and keeping up with electrical fixtures, equipment, and wiring in buildings or other industrial environments.
* Identifying the best repair options by investigating electrical system issues that already exist.
* Installing or maintaining cables and wires to supply electricity to machinery or buildings.
* Coordinating electrical projects with contractors, including the design and layout of electrical systems.
* Putting in wiring for things like light fixtures, electrical panels, thermostats, smoke detectors, intercom systems, and other things.
* Installing electrical equipment, such as computers, security systems, and phone connections, in the substation.
* Repairing circuit boards, wiring, transformers, breakers, motors, and other electrical equipment.
* After repairs, check the functionality of electrical equipment.
* checking electrical equipment for flaws and keeping notes on the results.
If you feel that this opportunity matches your expectations - please feel free to apply