MTrec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a prestigious company in the Follingsby Park area.
We are looking for candidates with warehouse experience. The role would see you carrying out general warehouse; including picking and packing, quality inspection and completing duties for despatch and inventory as designated by your supervisor.
* Daily meetings with the team leader or supervisor.
* Will be picking orders ready for dispatch within a busy warehouse environment
* Working from scan guns and scanning items
* Finding the aisle location, picking out the orders accurately
* Duties including shrink-wrapping and palletizing
* Quality inspection on all products.
* Manual handling with some heavy lifting
* General housekeeping, keeping work area clean and tidy
* Taking instructions from supervisors and management.
* Maintain the company’s health & safety standards at all times
·Previous experience in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
·A positive attitude and are willing to learn more skills on the job.
·Physically fit as will be walking and on feet all day
·Confidence on the job and are happy to take on more responsibility if necessary.
·Will be required to work weekends, but never both days – will get one day off during the week
* 8 hour shifts from any time between 08.00am-20.00pm pm and 5 days over 7 Monday to Sunday.
* 12 week temp to perm
* On-site parking
* Progression opportunities