Due to exceptional growth T&K Associates are currently recruiting on behalf of our Client in Coalville for a Warehouse Operative to join their team on a Permanent basis.
Our Client is a market leader within their industry and with an expanding product range it is a fantastic time to join their business and be part of a friendly team. They offer some excellent benefits including paid overtime on top of your annual salary and a permanent contract!
You will be completing 70% warehouse duties and 30% forklift driving. The Company offer inhouse forklift training as well as several other courses.
Warehouse Operative Job Details & Benefits;
* £22,145 to start rising to £22,925 per annum after successful probation period
* 39.5 hours per week
* Paid overtime after 39.5 hours
* Weekly rotating day shifts
* 6am – 2.30pm with an earlier finish on Friday & 10am-6.30pm with an earlier finish on Friday.
* Permanent role
* Company pension scheme
* Excellent canteen facility with free tea & coffee
* Free parking
Warehouse Operative Job Details;
* Offloading vehicles
* De-nailing and nailing of wood
* Offloading products to the racking area.
* Checking goods in against delivery paperwork and accurately labelling items
* Finding items that are listed on the picklist & putting them in the picking bay ready for despatch
* Keeping the yard as clear as possible
* Maintain, record and monitor pallet usage
* Emptying of waste bins in and around the Warehouse
* Constant monitoring and reporting of damaged goods
* Inspecting & packing goods
* Completing goods in paperwork and storing correctly
* General housekeeping duties and safe manual handling of goods
Warehouse Operative Person Specification;
* Previous experience within a Warehouse environment is required
* Previous experience driving a FLT is required but a licence isn’t essential as the Company will offer in house certification. (Counterbalance or Reach)
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent team player
If any you are interested in the above role of Warehouse Operative then please apply by sending your CV