We have a brand-new opportunity working within the Transport team at a major national retailer based in Woodlands, Doncaster
They are now extremely busy and need extra support on of a transport co-Ordinator to work on the drivers’ routes. - This is a Temp to Perm role, which could lead to more progression in the company.
Location – Woodlands, Doncaster
Pay - £10.56 to £11.19ph DOE
Half 6am till 3pm
Monday to Friday
* Be responsible for filing vehicle check sheets and agency paperwork,
* inputting correct debrief data and downloading tachograph information.
* Working closely with your Team Manager,
* you will highlight any areas of improvement such as unauthorised stops, fuel discrepancies and turnaround times and pass on all holiday requests and Driver queries in a timely fashion.
Key Skills & Experience
* You will possess excellent communication skills when dealing with colleagues at all levels including when handling difficult situations and be a real team player who thrives in a fast-paced, busy and challenging environment.
* Previous experience of working within an administrative role is required, although transport experience is not essential.
* To succeed in the role of Transport Coordinator, you will be highly organised with proven ability to plan and prioritise your workload and work calmly and methodically in a busy environment.
* You must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages, notably Excel with strong attention to detail
If you are interested, get in touch today.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Juice Personnel who is operating as an employment agency.
Please note: As Juice Personnel are a reputable recruitment agency; we do not submit your CV to the end client until you have met with us.
Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful