Red Rock Consultants are currently working with a privately owned family business formed in #####; a national M&E provider with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent levels of service. Who currently employ over 800 staff and have a turnover in excess of £160m. Due to growth an excellent opportunity is available for a Trainee Mechanical Estimator to join a leading M&E Contractor based in Norwich.
Candidates must have:
* Good work ethic, good time management and strong communication skills
* A professional attitude and ability to work with others
* Ability to be flexible and versatile
Candidates to ideally have at least one of the following:
* Industry standard Mechanical/Plumbing or HVAC Qualifications
* Mechanical Services installation experience (i.e pipe fitting, duct work installation etc)
* Other experience surrounding mechanical services
Mechanical estimating role includes:
* Obtaining compliant quotations and technical information from supply chain
* Preparing competitive mechanical services estimates utilising an estimating system
* Presenting and discussing estimates with senior management
* Preparing and issuing tenders submissions
* Attending meetings and site visits.
* Liaison with Clients and meeting their expectations.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Emma Turner at Red Rock Consultants.
We endeavour to feedback to all successful and unsuccessful applicants within 5 days, if you have not heard from us after this time then you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role. We do however update our database with suitable candidate information following each application, this allows us to contact you for new suitable opportunities