Based Warrington OR Bromley – FREE onsite parking
Hybrid working available
Starting Salary 20k - EXCELLENT company benefits available!
As a Trainee Bid Writer – you will have a passion for writing, proof reading, researching, project management and editing. We are looking for someone who has a keen interest in bid management who is keen to develop their bid writing and bid management skills and have a real impact on the future success of the company.
This may suit someone who has graduated in English, or Journalism who is familiar with persuasive writing methods and understands how to relate to different audiences, or perhaps someone who has experience of writing content for social media.
Due to the nature of the role, It is essential that you drive and have access to your own car. Although the position is based in Warrington, (just off junction 10 of M56) you will be required to work from Bromley occasionally. Hybrid working will be available.
Vacancy details for Trainee Bid Writer:
As the Trainee Bid Writer – Asbestos, you will be report into the Bid Manager, however, will work very closely with the Head of Asbestos and the team based in Warrington and Bromley.
Key responsibilities include:
* Writing case studies for inclusion in bids.
* Writing CVs for inclusion in bids.
* Writing specific responses for bid submissions in line with the companies brand and quality standards.
* Ensuring all general information, for example company information, insurance details, accreditations etc are kept up to date within the library and reviewing and updating documents on expiry in PQQ folder.
* Adding new case studies and reviewing and improving existing case studies.
* Adding new CVs and reviewing and improving existing CVs.
* Adding new responses once bids have been submitted.
* Being innovative in ways to manage bid library and working with bid manager to continuously improve this function.
* Attending kick off meetings, inputting into the win strategy
* Ensuring bids are submitted in a timely manner either by post, email or etender.
* Producing presentation materials using Indesign.
* Conducting customer research and competitor analysis in developing win strategies and bid plans.
* Updating the CRM database.
* Downloading, logging and distributing bid documents in absence of marketing assistant.
* Ensuring go/no go decisions are taken within three days in absence of marketing assistant.
* Updating bid calendar.
* Downloading and circulating tender clarifications.
About the Company:
Our client is a very established SME who provide a wide range of property related professional services nationally to public sector and private sector organisations.
Success and growth are testimony to the exceptional people they employee. The company offer market leading company benefits as well as personal development of all staff through training, coaching and career progression. Throughout the year many social events are planned such as BBQ’s, wellbeing days, go karting, etc.
The company is also within Best Companies Top 100 Medium sized organisations to work for!
Hours of work:
* 40 hours - Monday to Friday
* Flexible and remote working
* 26 days annual leave (3 days allocated over the Christmas shut down) plus 8 days BH
* Accrue additional holidays for length of service
* Opportunity to buy additional annual leave or sell surplus leave
* Enhanced employer pension contributions of 4% when you contribute 6%.
* Access to an online staff discount platform.
* Access to a comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme, providing a suite of wellbeing services to support your mental, physical and emotional wellbeing as well as providing legal and financial advice services.
* Healthcare scheme, providing support with access to private consultations and tests as well as physiotherapy and mental health support for occasions when the NHS cannot help in a timely manner.
* Provision of Life insurance/Death in service offering 2 x salary cover.
* Cycle 2 Work Scheme, offering savings of at least 32%* on a new bike and cycle safety accessories.
* Access to Payroll Giving – allowing you to make charitable donations on a tax free basis to charities and good causes of their choice – as these donations are taken before tax for every £1.00 donated it will only cost you 80p/60p higher rate.
* Provision of free fruit and snacks as part of our commitment to staff welfare.
If you are interested in a new opportunity as a Trainee Bid Writer, please apply now and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss on a confidential basis