STRATEGIC MODELLING CONSULTANT - LONDON - PERMANENT - £55,000 - £70,000 PER ANNUM
Advanced Resource Managers are looking for a Strategic Modelling Consultant for a globally leading company for public transport infrastructure, specialised in the mass transit and rail market.
* You will be qualified in a relevant subject (E.g. Transport Planning, Geography, Engineering, etc).
* You will have experience in Strategic Transport Modelling software.
* You will understand the development and application of transport models.
* You will have knowledge of Economic Appraisal.
* You will have experience of Data Analysis.
What you will be doing:
You will be delivering projects from both private and public sectors, that use highway, public transport and multi modal models.
You will be developing transport models, supporting technical report preparation for clients, preparing proposal tenders, preparing technical reports and acting as a technical lead on projects or modelling tasks.
This role can be based in London, Woking, or Birmingham. When applying please state where you would prefer to be based. This role has a hybrid working model in place and will be working 5 days a week during normal office hours.
The salary range for this position is between £55,000 and £70,000 and will be based on suitability and experience.
We also can only consider applications from those eligible to work in the UK for this position.
For more information on this exciting position, please contact Lucy Crouch-Ewers at ARM on (phone number removed) or email your CV and covering letter to lucy.crouch