ConTrust: Currently have an excellent opportunity for up to 4 x Site Manager to join an award winning main contractor and assist with delivering the build and fit out of supermarkets across the UK.
Role Overview: Reporting to the Project / Contract Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of Projects on site to include preparation of all relevant documentation prior to the commencement of the installation phase of contracts. Management and control of all site activities ensuring that all work is undertaken in a safe and timely manner in accordance with all Safety, Health and Environmental legislation, all relevant contractual timescales and all relevant contract specifications. To work alongside the project managers to regularly review the progress of the works ensuring that adherence to the contract programme dates is maintained.
* Site Management Plans
* Risk Assessments and Method Statements for activities being undertaken by directly employed resources
* Risk Assessments and Method Statements
* Installation programmes
* Daily diary sheets
* Daily allocation sheets
* Records of delays and changes, including the financial implications
* All relevant Safety, Health and Environmental documentation
* Records in respect of Subcontractor progress and performance
* To undertake Site Inductions and regular Toolbox Talks for all resources visiting and working on the site.
* Ensure that site costs are monitored and controlled.
* Preparation of progress reports as required.
* Attendance at site visits / meetings.
* Coordination and liaison with suppliers, specialist sub-contractors, in-house functions, site installation and construction teams.
* Preparation of material & plant requisitions.
Experience and Qualifications:
* Fire Marshall Cert
* Manual Handling
* Demonstrable experience of working on supermarket projects
* A commercial and contractual awareness balanced by excellent man management skills
* Must be willing to work across the UK
* Be able to organise yourself and others workload
* Be proactive in your approach
* An excellent communicator
* A high level of diplomacy and customer focused
To find out more about the role please contact Robert for more information on the details attached