PURPOSE OF JOB: You will be part of a manufacturing team within the Sheetmetal and Spray Shop department, acting as a brake press setter / programmer / operator for the bend and press team leader, responsible for setting, programming, operating, and maintaining the HFE 3i brake press.
· Setting, programming, and operating the machines to achieve on time in full and quality products.
· Maintaining the upkeep of the machines and relevant tools.
· To monitor the machines for alarms, issues, and throughput.
· To read and interpret engineering drawings to ensure conformity.
· To carry out all reasonable requests issued by the Team Leaders.
· Must comply with all safety requirements and adhere to and always follow the Company’s Health & Safety procedures.
· Flexibility to be able to move to manufacturing operations as and when required.
· Carry out your work in accordance with ISO ##### procedures
· Adhere to the Company policies and procedures.
· Ensure that the department is kept suitably clean and tidy.
Education, Experience and Skills:
· Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment is desirable.
· Experience with CNC machines is desirable