SENIOR TRACK ENGINEER - BERKSHIRE - PERMANENT - £30,000 TO £50,000
ARM are currently working with a global public transport infrastructure company who specialise is the rail and mass transit sector, they are currently seeking for a professional Senior Track Engineer based in Berkshire.
· You must have an engineering qualification or a recognised qualification in a relevant discipline.
· You will need a basic understanding of CDM, Risk assessments and Engineering management competency.
· You will need to have knowledge of CAD, including railway software - i.e ClearRoute2.
What you will be doing:
· You will be assisting the engineers in the preparations of specification including checking designs while ensuring they are with the client's requirements.
· You will be Ensuring all programmes and projects are delivered with in timescales and budgets.
· You will be leading project and provide support to team members as well as monitoring performance levels.
· You will be undertaking Site track condition surveys and reports.
This permanent role is based in Berkshire, this role is office / site based. You will need a full clean Driver's License to visit client sites.
Salary for this role is 30,000 - £50,000 dependant on experience and suitability, other benefits for this role include: holiday, company matched pension.
In order to be considered for this position, you will need to be eligible to work in the UK.
For more information, please contact Erin Holland on (phone number removed) or email your CV and covering letter