We are looking for passionate Senior Support Workers who personally wants to make a difference in the lives of children with EBD and have experienced trauma in their lives. You will leading a team of support workers to prove the highest level of care to the children & young people.
The successful candidate must have;
* NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
* Experience of working with children and young people in a residential setting
* Positive attitude towards vulnerable people
* Hold a full driving licence
If you meet the above specification then please get in touch ASAP, the successful applicant will be rewarded with:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Fantastic rota
* Paid holiday
* Ongoing career progression
The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau.
SCR social care is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of vulnerable adults / children as a priority. This is reflected in our pre-employment checks and requirement to verify and check the identity and references of all applicants