T2M Resourcing are working on behalf of a successful market leading UK business who have an opportunity for a Senior Management Accountant to join their team. As Senior Management Accountant you will support the Financial Controller and work with the management accounting team to produce the monthly management accounts to PLC reporting deadlines.
Office based role
Salary £50,000 to £60,000 plus benefits package
As Senior Management Accountant you remit will include the following:
* Completion of month end processes including:
* Process accruals for production overheads
* GRNI and accrual review
* Monthly WIP analysis and clearing
* Inventory analysis of materials and finished goods
* Monthly review of in-transit orders
* Scrap analysis – ensure scrap is correctly recorded and reported.
* Develop / improve and then maintain the various costing models
* Ensure that the costings on the NAV system are up to date and accurate.
* Work with Operations Team to deliver updated BOMs and systemize calculation of standard cost including schedules for labour and production overhead
* Labour and Overhead rates: review run times, set up times etc
* Manage the annual review and update of standard cost and inventory revaluation
* Analyze cost accounting data and assist with cycle count/physical inventories
* Assisting with adhoc projects.
To be successful as Senior Management Accountant you will have the following skills and experience
* Part Qualified or Qualified
* Manufacturing experience with specific experience in costings
* Intermediate or advanced Excel
* Navision experience beneficial
* Good Microsoft office applications knowledge
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, analytical and numerical abilities
* Able to adapt to new systems, work proactively with the systems to efficiently gather data and analyze them.
* Ability to reconcile complex accounts, ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data
* Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
* Effective time management and organizational skills, ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Good written, verbal communication and collaborative skills
So, what’s in it for you?
* The opportunity to work with a successful and growing business with the opportunity to make a difference and be recognised for your efforts.
* Salary £50,000 to £60,000 + Benefits Package
* The genuine opportunity for career progression.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please forward your CV with details of your current salary, benefits and notice period