We are looking for a SENDCo Assistant, who has:
* Experience working within a school setting
* Experience of working in an administrative role, desirably with data analysis experience.
* Experience of working in an SEN setting would be an advantage
* Qualified to grade 4 or equivalent in English and Maths
Your personal attributes:
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* Extremely self-motivated
* Your understanding of safeguarding children and equality will be outstanding.
* Reliable, resilient with an excellent attendance record
If this is you then we would welcome your application.
Why work for Yarrow Heights?
We can offer you
* A competitive salary of £20,000 (actual salary) termtime only
* An SLT who put staff wellbeing at the top of their agenda
* Free lunch
* Free parking
* A team of people who work together and communicate
We would be proud to give you a tour of our truly special school. Please speak to Jo our Head of Staff Development & Wellbeing if you would like to arrange this. You will need to complete an application to be considered for this role so please contact us on (phone number removed) or at jo.keay@yarrowheights. com for an application pack or if you have any questions.
We are absolutely committed to safeguarding our children and our recruitment procedures are rigorous in this respect. This post will require an enhanced check by the by the Disclosure and Barring Service and, where appropriate, checks against the NCTL teacher prohibition list