BardWood Support Services are now looking for Retail Security officers for a well know client, that can demonstrate the confidence, experience, drive, flexibility, and determination to provide the highest standard of operational service within a busy environment. The ideal candidates will possess the skills to deliver an effective and efficient service to the client.
The position requires you to have a high level of self-presentation, customer service & communication skills are essential along with a positive/helpful attitude.
Job Role/Title: Security officers
Pay Rate: £10.66 Per Hour
Location: Westgate shopping centre
Total Hours: 42 hours per week
You must have:
* 5-year checkable work history
* Valid SIA badge
* Excellent communication
* Excellent customer service
* Undertake and pass vetting - including meeting 5 years checkable work history
* Excellent customer service skills
* Possess the ability to work under pressure
* Effective Communicator
* Must be computer literate and able to work under pressure also able to cover holidays and sickness on site.
* Display a polite and professional attitude to internal and external guests
* The ability to work independently or as a team
For an immediate interview for this role of a Retail Security Officer, please apply today