School Nurse (Band 5)
Up to £32,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a qualified and committed nurse to provide clinically effective, high-quality service of nursing care and pastoral support within NMC guidelines to pupils within a highly-regarded boarding school based in Surrey. This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and fantastic career opportunity on offer for the successful candidate.
We’ve partnered with a highly regarded and successful independent school in Surrey dedicated to seeing each and every student succeed and caring for the community. The school have an impressive and enviable list of former pupils ranging from popular actors through to royalty.
* Provide quality service of nursing care and pastoral support within NMC guidelines to pupils.
* Oversee the physical and mental health of all pupils.
* Provide first aid and emergency care and treatment as required.
* Administering prescribed medications and record all information in accordance with NMC practices
* Continuous Monitoring and reporting student health status if required
The successful School Nurse will:
• Hold an active NMC pin
• Be passionate about delivering the best level of care
• Previous experience as a school nurse is highly advantageous
• Hold relevant nursing qualification
SPARK Recruitment is a recruitment agency dedicated to driving standards and delivering an outstanding recruitment experience to clients and candidates alike. We encourage your application and endeavour to feedback within 24 hours. Please note that if you have not heard back within 7 working days, your application for this role has not been successful however we may still contact you in relation to similar positions.
All candidates must be able to demonstrate that they hold a relevant and valid work permit or visa to live and work in the UK