Sales Operations Executive
£30,000 Base + Benefits & Progression
Our client have recently been named one of Fast Company’s 50 ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’. Now due to ongoing growth, the company is currently expanding its sales organization to accommodate a rapidly-growing customer base and accelerating revenue. This position offers significant fast-paced career development, and numerous opportunities for personal achievement.
This is an ideal position for a Graduate that’s looking for their first steps within Sales/Business Operations or a Junior Sales Operations Executive that’s looking for the next step.
My client are a global leader in AI, Machine Learning & Cyber Technology so an incredibly exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
As a Junior Sales Support Executive, you will:
* Have experience using Excel to a high standard
* Carry out data input and maintenance on the company CRM System
* Financial bookings of deals
* Data Processing
* Meeting organisation and booking
* Working closely with the sales team of any issues or queries they have
* Handling a high volume of system and process related queries from both the Account Executives and the Business Development teams.
* Ensuring that all processes are followed and amended correctly following a detailed knowledge of our CRM system.
* Taking responsibility of any issues existing accounts may have.
* Joint managing global orders and accounts to ensure accurate reporting (and commissions).
* Supporting the Sales and Business Development teams with all Administration tasks.
Requirements for the role:
* At least a 2.1 degree of higher from a top university
* A willingness to learn
* Ideally 12 months + experience in a similar role.
* Hungry to succeed
* Strong working knowledge of Excel