Come and work for the UK’s largest merchandise concession!
National Merchandise manage the merchandise operation for some of the UK’s biggest venues and festivals.
We’re looking for a full time Sales Manager to join the team.
Reporting to the Head of National Merchandise and based in our Belfast office, the Sales Manager will oversee the Sales and Logistics of some of our biggest clients.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for:
* Managing the client’s needs and requirements; ensuring that these are communicated to internal departments and external companies/suppliers
* Working across several key clients to foster lasting relationships and maximize revenue opportunities
* Understanding client business initiatives, sales and marketing strategy, sales distribution channel, brand strategy, brand identity guidelines, event schedules, ad campaigns, product introductions, proactively presenting product ranges
* Improving the customer experience by implementing new strategies internally and ensuring the infrastructure is running smoothly
* Identifying new business opportunities; generating revenue and improving profitability
* Effectively building, managing, and maintaining long-term relationships with all our clients. Ensuring their requirements are understood and managed effectively to drive business and increase spend
* Identify new business leads and revenue generating opportunities
* Managing sales reports to deliver at sales meetings
* Working alongside the E-Commerce team to ensure online sales and websites are achieving traction
In addition, the Sales Manager will:
* Liaise with the design/suppliers to create new ranges which meet the client’s needs
* Oversee the logistics of tours and events
* Manage our touring Merchandise Managers
* Ensure all internal sales, operational and financial procedures are adhered to
* Be able to spend time away from home, visiting clients at their premises and attending tours and events. Often working evenings and weekends.
With previous experience in a similar role, the successful candidate will have experience of developing high value leads face to face, over the phone and via email. They will have the proven ability to exceed targets and business KPI’s and be commercially aware.
With strong organisational skills, they will be able to prioritise and manage their time effectively with the ability to build strong relationships with our customers and key partners.
Having excellent communications skills, both written and oral the Sales Manager must also be able to work independently whilst being part of the National Merchandise team