Responsible for account development and maintenance with the objective of maximising revenue in line with the Company’s long and short-term strategic objectives.
* Maintain and develop a profitable customer portfolio through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods.
* Gain a clear understanding of customers’ business requirements.
* Respond to and follow-up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
* Procure product in accordance with customer requirements and Company guidelines.
* Liaise internally in order to optimize quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
* Liaise internally in order to resolve issues with both customers and suppliers including, when required, any financial issues.
* Attend and present at customer meetings, representing the Company in a professional manner at all times.
* Identify and report market and customer trends.
* Identify and qualify new business opportunities.
* Present and promote the Company to prospective customers, representing the Company in a professional manner at all times.
* Observe competitor activity and gather intelligence.
* Liaise with global business units to maximize overall Company sales opportunities.
* Ensure all sales administration is completed to a high standard and in a timely manner.
* Maintain and update customer database.
* Conduct and report account planning strategies when required.
* Attend industry functions when required