What's in it for me?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Assistant to join a niche and growing clothing company that are now looking to launch their successful operation in Birmingham.
Our client have built a reputation of being one of the UK's most innovative retailers of vintage clothing and accessories, and as a result of ambitious expansion plans they're now looking for Sales Assistants to work in their newest location (in Birmingham city centre).
Sales Assistants will have a starting hourly rate of £10 and will be required to work 32.5 hours per week on the following 4-week rota:
Week 1: Monday to Friday, 2pm to 9pm
Week 2: Monday to Friday, 8am to 3pm
Week 3: Tuesday to Saturday, 2pm to 9pm
Week 4: Tuesday to Saturday, 8am to 3pm
This represents a fabulous opportunity to work with a dynamic company, and a permanent position will be offered after a successful probationary period.
Day to Day Duties
Responsibilities of the Sales Assistant will include (but won't be limited to) the following duties:
- Assist the Store Manager with the daily running of the store
- Promote and drive sales within the store.
- Maintain store visual image and high standard for merchandising.
- Serve/assist customers.
- Promote/deliver high levels of customers service at all times.
- Close/lock store if/when required.
- Any other reasonable task as per request from Store Manager.
Successful applicants to this role must possess the following:
- Previous retail experience.
- Knowledge of the clothing industry as well as trends.
- Excellent customer service/relationship skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Previous experience and/or knowledge working with vintage clothing would be desirable but not necessary for this role.
What training is provided?
Full training on company brand, policies and operation will be provided by the client.
Apply today by clicking below or giving our team a call on
(phone number removed)