A prominent European Manufacturing company based in South Manchester are currently looking for an excellent Sales Administrator to join their expanding team. The role requires a high level of organisation, very good attention to detail with a passion for the delivery of high-level customer service. It is essential that the candidate has utilised an ERP system (SAP, NAV etc).
This position is paying a salary of £21'000-£24'000 plus a company and performance bonus of £#####-£##### per annum. In addition you will receive an extensive benefits package which includes 28 days holiday plus bank holidays with a Christmas closure, and private medical insurance.
Main duties include:
· Supplying information, pricing and order information/typing quotations
· Updating customer on delivery times and communicating delays
· Checking product availability and ordering from procurement
· Processing orders from customers
· Processing warehouse receipts, stock reconciliations, returns etc
· Checking account balances and credit limits before deliveries and collections
· Working closely with finance to manage accounting queries
The Candidate to be considered for the role will need to have an excellent command of the English language and have experience in a similar role. Other skills and attributes include;
· Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
· Independent and able to work within a team
· Excellent Computer skills
· Task driven
· The ability to work on your own initiative and be able to prioritise workload
· Knowledge of ERP Systems (SAP, NAV etc) is essential, candidates without this experience unfortunately will not be considered for this vacancy.
Please apply directly or call Jessica Brion on (phone number removed) for more information
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website