The financial institution is delivering a key and strategic Identity and Access Governance solution utilizing SailPoint's access controls, lifecycle management and governance capabilities. We are seeking a SailPoint Solution Architect to join the team and assist with the analysis and integrations of IAM toolsets and our Privileged Access Management (PAM) product into SailPoint IIQ.
1. Strong professional work experience in Identity and Access Governance (IAG) domain
2. Proficient in integrating, configuring and implementation of SailPoint product suite (IdentityIQ, Identity AI, CAM, etc)
3. Past experience in migration of IAG capability from an existing to new solution
4. Experience with designing and implementing large scale complex IAG programmes with little or no oversight
6. Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML
7. Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL)
8. Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD)
9. Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft, RACF, Exchange) a plus
10. Experience of integrating with ServiceNow
11. Experience of integrating with PAM solution (CyberArk, BeyondTrust, Tychotic)
12. Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
13. Experience of working within a global distributed programme and global teams
1. Engage with key stakeholders to capture business and technical requirements for the core integration and controls
2. Interpret technical and business objectives and challenges to articulate and propose solutions
3. Present IIQ solution designs for relevant architecture and security approval forums
4. Integrate SailPoint with core systems identified including ServiceNow, Active Directory, LDAP, PAM and other applications
5. Deliver IAG processes including Recertification, Joiner/Mover/Leavers (JML), Access Request, Segregation of Duties, RBAC
6. Analyse data and on-board applications using read write connector
7. Document high level and low level solution designs
8. Support post implementation for user testing, debugging, support and maintenance.
9. Developing and delivering technical training designed to enable/educate BUA teams and partners.
10. Managing project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
ECS Resource Group are an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information please click the following link: https://(url removed)/work/equal-opportunities-employer
In accordance with the Equality Act #####, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://(url removed)/work/flexible-application-process