Registered Nurse - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 (up to £18 per hour) + £5,000 welcome bonus & £6,000 relocation allowance
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours)
Shifts: Options of Days only ( 7.30am - 8pm ) or Nights only ( 7.30pm - 8am ) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Company / Hospital information:
· An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced staff nurse to work within a very positive, friendly and supportive purpose built Neurological Rehabilitation Hospital for adults with a brain injury (ABI). The Centre is a 20 bedded service and has been designed specifically to support people who, because of their injury, have challenging and complex needs and require a neurobehavioral rehabilitation programme (NbR).
· The Centre has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The culture of the hospital is very team orientated and the Managers have an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone's contribution is valued.
· You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. They are one of the UK's leading providers for mental health care.
· The Centre has a strong commitment to provide support for newly qualified nurses. This is via a purpose built, structured and comprehensive preceptorship programme. The programme is completed over a 12 week period where you will be a fully supernumerary nurse. This allows you to fully immerse yourself into learning aspects of your new role, whilst having a nurse mentor to work alongside.
· A newly qualified or experienced Registered Nurse ( RMN, RNLD, RGN ) ? The Hospital welcomes applications from Mental Health Nurses, Learning Disability Nurses and General Nurses. Full training and support will be given by your own designated mentor.
· Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK?
· Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference to the lives of the service users we care for every day?
· Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
Benefits on offer:
· £5,000 welcome bonus (half paid in first month, half paid on completion of 12 week probation) + £6,000 relocation allowance
· Paid enhanced DBS check
· Paid NMC registration
· Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
· A thorough paid 2 week induction
· Genuine Career development opportunities at all levels
· Access to training and development opportunities including:
o Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
o Leadership & management development
o Long service award
· 33 days annual leave + your birthday off!
· Company pension scheme
· Life Assurance
· Enhanced Maternity Package
· Free meals
· Free car parking on site
· Flexible working opportunities
· Wellbeing support and activities including a counselling service, massages, and group activities. Who doesn't like a free massage at work?
· Holiday discounts
· Retail and leisure discounts
· Regular breakfast mornings
· Monthly and quarterly staff raffles
· A positive and friendly staff culture
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, I would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV / click apply. If you would like more information about this position, please call Erin Giles on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to
You can also text me on (phone number removed) - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
My purpose is to find make finding a new job as smooth and stress-free as possible. I will support you from application stage, to helping you prepare for the interview, to negotiating offers, onboarding and beyond. I want to make sure you feel informed and supported at all stages. All enquiries and applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
RGN / RMN / RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL