Registered Mental Health Nurse - Locked Rehabilitation Hospital for men
Location: Preston, Lancashire
Salary: £16.51 ph (day rate) £17.94 ph (night rate) - £35,628 - £38,714 per annum (inc. Paid breaks)
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours available - you can choose depending on your preference
Shifts: Options of Days only ( 7.45am - 7.45pm ) or Nights only ( 7.45pm - 7.45am ) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Company / Service information:
· An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced staff nurse to work within a very positive, friendly and supportive Locked Rehabilitation Hospital for men. The Hospital has an outstanding recent CQC rating which they are very proud of and they have been awarded as gold in at the recent Investors in People awards.
· They have a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. They are very big on staff development and training.
· The Service is split into four 20-bedded units. They have a longstanding Home Manager and Deputy Manager who are focused and driven about the home - they ensure that services users and all colleagues are given the best tools, surroundings, and support to make every day better. They promote a fresh dynamic within the team with a supportive approach. They ensure regular supervisions take place for all colleagues and hold daily, weekly and monthly meetings for everyone so that all colleagues have the ability to express their views and suggestions.
· The culture of the Service is very team orientated and the Managers have an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone's contribution is valued.
· You will be working for an established, stable and agile company who has been operating in Lancashire and the North West of England for over fifteen years as a Mental Health and Learning Disability provider. They are focused on delivering recovery-focused mental health services within innovative, creative, and inspiring environments.
· The Service has a strong commitment to provide support for newly qualified nurses. This is via a purpose built, structured and comprehensive preceptorship programme. The programme is completed over a 12 week period where you will be a fully supernumerary nurse. This allows you to fully immerse yourself into learning aspects of your new role, whilst having a nurse mentor to work alongside.
· A newly qualified or experienced Registered Nurse ( RMN or RNLD) ? The Hospital welcomes applications from Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses. Full training and support will be given by your own designated mentor.
· Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK?
· Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference to the lives of the service users we care for every day?
· Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
Benefits on offer:
· You will be working for a supportive and friendly company
· Enhanced rates of pay at weekends (£17.37 ph)
· Enhanced rates of pay on bank holidays (£25.75 ph)
· Paid breaks
· Free DBS
· NMC Renewal Fee is paid
· Comprehensive induction programme
· On-going training and development
· A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
· Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
· 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
· Overtime shifts available
· Company Workplace Pension Scheme
· Free on-site car parking
· Free meals
· Health cash plan
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, I would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV / click apply. If you would like more information about this position, please call Erin Giles on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to
You can also text me on (phone number removed) - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
My purpose is to find make finding a new job as smooth and stress-free as possible. I will support you from application stage, to helping you prepare for the interview, to negotiating offers, onboarding and beyond. I want to make sure you feel informed and supported at all stages. All enquiries and applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
RGN / RMN / RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL