We are looking for a Registered Manager to manage a Residential Service for children and young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
* To be the OFSTED Registered Manager to deliver services which are fully compliant with legislative and regulatory requirements in relation to The Children’s Homes Regulations and Quality Standards #####.
* To be responsible for the effective development and delivery of high quality residential services to the young people and their families.
* Lead and manage a team, ensuring that team members work effectively with young people, families, and all internal and partner agencies.
* To be responsible for the day to day operation and management of an OFSTED regulated Children’s Home.
* To ensure the highest standards of emotional, social and physical care, promoting the best outcomes for young people through research, development and partnership to formulate and monitor placement & care planning.
* To take overall responsibility for all regulatory requirements associated with Ofsted registration and the home’s Statement of Purpose.
The successful candidate must have:
* Management experience within young people’s residential services
* Have completed the RMA / NVQ 4 in Leadership + Management / ILM Level 5 or willing to commence this within 3 months of starting
* Excellent working knowledge of children’s homes national minimum standards and the Children’s Act #####
* The ability to to cope with emotionally challenging situations and act calmly under pressure
The successful applicant will be rewarded with:
* Ongoing progression
* Paid holiday
SCR social care is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of vulnerable adults / children as a priority. This is reflected in our pre-employment checks and requirement to verify and check the identity and references of all applicants