Construction Trade Solutions specialise in the supply of trades and labour to the Construction, Shopfitting and Interiors and Mechanical and Electrical sectors. We provide labour on a nationwide basis to a variety of clients which include large main contractors and smaller sub-contractors.
Our office is based at Cutler Heights, in the Bradford 4 area. We have free, secure parking on site.
If you are looking for a position which means no day is ever the same, an exciting market to learn, be part of a hardworking, approachable and no-nonsense team, feel your worth from your employer and team then keep on reading!
We are a small, friendly and experienced team with a "family run" type ethos. We all work extremely hard but make sure the environment which we work in is an enjoyable one.
Due to recent contract wins, we are looking to recruit an individual to work alongside our team running an existing desk with live clients and temps, we need somebody that can hit the ground running and develop the good relationships we already have in place.
As a Recruitment Consultant you are responsible for understanding what a contractor and client is looking for and using your skills to bring perfect combinations together.
You are responsible for developing business opportunities, through targeted sales calls, business networking and client meetings. You will develop excellent relationships with both contractors and clients and will always be prepared to go the extra mile to deliver a quality service.
Ultimately, your role within the organisation is to increase levels of business by generating clients of your own and by attracting new contractors to work for our existing clients.
Responsibilities, Skills Required and Duties
* Develop and build long-term, professional business relationships with new and existing clients
* Maintain regular, professional contact with contractors. You need to ensure correct availability, seek new contractors and build relationships with them to ensure there is a constant flow of new contractors added to our database consistently
* Post jobs adverts via job boards and social media and have an awareness of how it can positively impact the business. To ensure that all advertisements are worded properly without any spelling or grammatical mistakes and to ensure we present a professional image on public platforms at all times
* You will be responsible for being conversant with the industry that we work in, learning the nature of the technical roles that we work on and taking in depth job descriptions from clients to improve your understanding. You need to understand this is a continual learning process
* To conduct a thorough client and contractor ring round each week to build relationships, identify issues and obtain client leads and contractor leads
* Interviewing candidates both in person, over the telephone and determining suitable roles for them
* Customer service; delivering high levels of service to both clients and candidates alike
* Maintaining client and candidate records; adhering to quality procedures, legislation and ensuring a compliant service at all times
* Manage your administration, process candidates from start to finish in accordance with our standard operating procedure
* Source and successfully place temporary staff into positions quickly and efficiently to meet the needs of clients
* Be able to work to a very high standard and ensure records are maintained and compliant with legislation and contractual requirements
* Be able to manage your own timetable, desk and workload in a very demanding sector
* Client visits and customer service calls
* Work closely with your colleagues to bring in new business and develop the service
* To have a good awareness of your competitors and ascertain a high level of market intelligence
* Have an awareness of the payroll function within the business and how it works, understand how your role directly impacts this
Just a few benefits of working for our independently owned company:
* Good salary, negotiable depending on experience
* Company Car
* Achievable and generous bonus structures
* Fantastic holiday entitlement
* Car parking
* Mobile phone