Shift Patterns: Days
PAYE Rate: £9.50p/h (Overtime £11.88p/h)
Igloo has a fantastic opportunity for a Rapid Responder. Within this role you will be working in and around a large compound responding to job cards and checking vehicle batteries whilst working on behalf of a large UK company who have operations across the country.
* Working from a job card, you will be locating the correct vehicles within the compound and then complete a check on the vehicle’s battery.
* You will be required to test batteries on a range of vehicles.
* Once checks have been completed you will be reporting back to the compound manager with what batteries are fine, which ones need charging, and which require to be changed.
* Once you have located the vehicle you will need to visually check the vehicle over and ensure things such as the tyres are in good order and there is no major damage to the vehicles.
* You may also be required to move the vehicles and fuel them from time to time.
What kind of person we are looking for?:
* Previous experience of working within a similar role or a role where you have used similar skills.
* Hold a full category B driving license with no more than 6 points for minor offences