Project Manager – Working with our clients
* To manage a team to deliver high quality projects and services to the relevant project specification and regulations.
* To manage the team to the company procedures and policies.
Potential Work – Quoted
* Be responsible for meeting with clients and providing quotations and budget costs for electrical services and projects.
Work – Planning
* Generate the planning and organising the Project or Services work and the teams required to meet given priorities and task or multiple tasks timing. Engineering, Manufacturing, Installation, Customer Handover.
Work – Operational Service
* Organising assigned specialised work to the relevant standards, Procuring materials, equipment and resources as appropriate.
* Carrying out the assigned specialised work to the relevant standards, using materials, equipment and resources as appropriate.
Work – Operating
* Operating and checking specialist equipment. Carries out work and supervises team to carry out work to ensure projects are delivered on time and to correct standards.
* Compiling, collating, maintaining and checking records as required by Company procedures, relevant regulations and legislation.
Health & Safety – Compliance
* Ensuring team complies with health and safety and other relevant regulations and legislation.
* Responding to any incidents and problems encountered in work situations.
* Taking corrective action to resolve them if possible.
* Escalating to management where necessary.
* Liaising with customers to be aware of their expectations, and facilitating their involvement