We are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to plan and supervise our development in Newcastle. They will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner..
The right candidate will have experience managing a project from inception to completion.
The project consists of of a 37 build of apartments/flats.
* Understanding what the client or company wants to achieve
* Agreeing timescales, costs and resources needed to deliver a project
* Drawing up a detailed programme for how to achieve each stage of a project
* Selecting and leading a project team
* Ensuring that all contractors on site have a coordinated detailed MS project programme
* Directing a multi-disciplinary team
* Communicating with staff at every level, in a calm, personable way
* Overseeing duke street project and being based on site
* Ensuring that each stage of the project happens on time, on budget and to a high standard
* Reporting regularly on progress to the client and stakeholders
* Resolving any issues or delays
* Demonstrating knowledge of all areas of construction
* Ensure that there are no significant delays to the project
* Working in an office or on a construction site