LDD, part of Acteon Group, is a marine and subsea foundation specialist. Using our extensive in-field experience, we design, engineer, build and operate world class pile-installation, lifting equipment and drilling equipment to deliver tubular foundations of any size, in any geology, anywhere.
LDD are currently recruiting for a 3 to 12 month fixed term Project Financial Controller. Our ideal candidate will be based in Aberdeen or Cornwall & will support with the delivery of a dynamic finance service to the LDD business.
- Manage project Finance & Accounting functions across entities in APAC
- Prepare and submit timely and accurate reporting in accordance with LDD GROUP and ACTEON requirements
- Statutory reporting
- Improve financial and accounting procedures within project finance;
- Interface with project Management Team, Foundations and Cables Management Team and to ACTEON Group finance
- Promote and maintain Acteon culture and values.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent
- Professional qualification advantageous but not prerequisite
- Financial and contractual awareness coupled with sound commercial experience
- Be able to think strategically and creatively and to successfully mediate and negotiate with individuals and groups internally and externally
- Be able to balance competing priorities, complex situations, and tight deadlines
- Possess excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Highly professional conduct
- Strong work ethic, motivated, driven and profit orientated