The Team & Focus of the Role
Our Infrastructure Team keep going from strength to strength and they’re embarking on a recruitment campaign to assist with the winning of new clients & ensuring our existing clients have the same exceptional service they’ve always received.
At Fisher German our customers and clients are at the heart of what we do. We have long- standing relationships with many of our clients through the generations (some up to 80+ years). This is due to the trust they have in us to deliver what we say we will, on time.
This role would suit an individual who really thrives on providing a great service both to internal colleagues and external clients. It would also suit someone familiar to a background working towards and coordinating project deadlines for both an individual and a wider project team.
This is a full time (37.5hrs) 9am-5:30pm Mon-Fri, based in our Banbury, Stafford or Bury St. Edmunds office within our Hybrid working policy.
Duties will include:
* Work with FG land agents & support teams to assist with and manage deliver of lands tasks and land entry for utility projects
* Liaison with external technical leads including communications, client project managers, designers, and construction contractors
* Liaison with 3rd party landowners and occupiers
* Support 3rd party compensation claim management and project budgets/finance management
* Assist with client project reporting and programming
The successful candidate will have...
* The ideal candidate must have excellent organisational and communication skills to aid a busy team in delivering multiple complex projects to several different clients, all of whom have different processes and expectations
* Experience of project management would be advantageous
* Great attention to detail
* Strong organisational, planning, and problem-solving skills
* Clear and professional communicator with both great written and verbal communication
Why Fisher German?
We’ve been around for a while, but it doesn’t mean we are behind the times! Across our office network we offer a hybrid working approach to help our colleagues design their working day to suit their diaries. Some days you might be in the office enjoying a collaborative team day, and other days might see you focussing on project work at home. Wherever you choose to work, you’ll be part of a social and digitally connected workforce with the chance to get involved in a variety of activities, like sports events, pop-up bars, BBQs, CPD days, live leadership updates on Zoom, picnics in the park and lots more.
What’s not to love? We work hard but we also have lots of fun! If that sounds like something you would enjoy, then please get in touch.
We have a history going back as far as ##### but have been Fisher German since #####. We operate UK wide advising and managing a range of client portfolios with national visibility across all the 6-property market sectors; rural, commercial, development, residential, infrastructure services and sustainable energy.
Bring Yourself to Work
It’s simple really, we are passionate about what we do, and we want you to be driven to succeed with us. For this to happen, you need to feel supported and included which is why we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer