Permanent role, central location, 34 days per year holiday!***
Production Planning Coordinator to join our Logistics and Planning team.
This is an entry level role that will give you a great platform for the right candidate to develop from.
You will be supporting the planning team with business and system administration and therefore a key individual in achieving a high performing end to end supply chain.
Working as part of a small team, the Production Planning Coordinator will work with the Planning and Logistics teams to assist in the preparation of production paperwork, ensure that shop orders are released and executed in line with the production schedules.
You will be a key person that will need liaise with production staff.
As a growing business with a new state of art ERP system, you will be continually working to improve our systems, processes, and approach to deliver the right quality product, delivered in the right quantity, to the right place, at the right time, for the right price.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Compiling and issuing paperwork
· Raising purchase order requisitions
· Ensuring material is kitted and available for production
· Inputting data into our ERP system
· Monitor execution of the production schedules
· Building reports in our new ERP system
Specific goals and targets:
· To continually improve using a PLAN, DO, CHECK, ACT approach
· To maintain an accurate ERP system
· To ensure that shop orders are available on time with the correct materials
· To support the planning team
Essential skills and attributes:
· Extensive knowledge of working with MRP/ERP systems in a manufacturing environment
· Master Production Scheduling experience
· Ability to apply logic and reasoning to identify solutions to planning execution
· Excellent communication skills
· Able to multitask, prioritise and work to tight deadlines
· Detail orientated
· Proactive approach to work
· Attention to detail
· Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
Wavelength Recruitment Ltd are acting as an Employment agency on this occasion.
We offer personalised one to one support to all our candidates before they attend interview