An exciting role for a seasoned Production Planner at one of our largest clients in Middlesbrough.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Translating the sales forecast into an achievable, well timed production plan.
• Recognising areas of capacity constraint, presenting opportunities as required to alleviate.
• Identify products as runners, repeaters and determine stock holding required in conjunction with sales forecast.
• Generate and maintain routings and characteristics allowing product groupings to maximise efficiency.
• Management and communication of 3 month rolling plan ensuring all relevant parties are aware and commitment reached.
• Maintain and monitor sales forecasts in IFS master scheduler generating production orders to satisfy demand.
• Coordinate replanning as and when required.
• Actively communicate with production, procurement, sales and maintenance departments as required.
This is a full-time role, working hours will be between 08h00 and 18h00, Monday to Friday