Plant Operatives required for ad-hoc snow clearance at Aberdeen Airport throughout the Winter months.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Operating Aberdeen's fleet of snow ploughs to clear snow from Aircraft stands and manoeuvring areas
- Gain full Airside Pass (Whilst you are working with Logic 360 Ltd) opening other opportunities to you.
- Successful candidates may be considered to form part of our RRT (Rapid Response Team), please ask for more information
- Premium rates
- Free parking
- Paid training
- Hardworking & reliable with an excellent work ethic
- Flexible with Shifts (able to work days, nights & weekends)
- This contract is ad-hoc therefore will suit individuals whose current job is affected by the weather and therefore can be available at short notice in adverse weather conditions or those who work on a shift pattern
- Must be able to attend shifts at very short notice (minimum 1 hour)
- Live within a 45-minute commute of Aberdeen Airport
- No criminal convictions
- Have a Full & Valid UK Driving Licence
- 5-year checkable history (employment, self-employment, education or benefit claim)
- 5-year UK address history
- Valid photo ID - one of the following (UK Passport, EU Passport + Sharer Code, EU ID Card, UK Birth Certificate + UK Driving Licence, Non-EU Passport + Visa, Biometric Residence Permit)
- This is ad-hoc emergency work therefore must be flexible
Pay rates & Training
- Basic Rate £22.50ph (Ltd)
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please apply and we will call you to discuss.
**Logic 360 Ltd are an employment business**