SENIOR REHABILITATION PHYSIOTHERAPIST
* MUST HAVE NEURO EXPERIENCE
Salary: 31,500 - 39,000
As a Senior Rehabilitation Physiotherapist you will provide high quality holistic therapy to our clients throughout their journey, aligned with our values and behaviours and working as a key member of the inter-disciplinary team.
CARING FOR OUR CLIENTS:
To always be respectful of a Client’s dignity and emotional state whilst carrying out designated tasks.
* To assess, implement and monitor individual rehabilitation plans for our clients
* To involve clients and carers in the development and delivery and accurate recording of goals within the rehabilitation plan
* Accurate recording and monitoring of outcome measures
* To play an active part in client review meetings, including completing reports to a high standard and in a timely manner
* To be involved as a key worker for nominated clients
* Provide clinical leadership, support and guidance to other team members
* To act upon and escalate issues as required following our guidance and operating procedures
* To be compliant with the clinical governance requirements operating within our procedures
* To be involved in clinical audits as and when directed
* To contribute and lead on specific projects related to service delivery e.g. quality programmes, education and training and contributing to the setting and monitoring of practice standards
* In conjunction with the wider interdisciplinary team ensure personal care and nutritional needs of clients are met, dealing with emergencies as required.
* To undertake duties and responsibilities as defined in the work plan.
* This Job description is an outline which reflects the present requirements of the post and is not intended to be exhaustive list of duties
To effectively communicate using a variety of styles that demonstrates the values and behaviours of STEPS.
To communicate with people clearly and in a manner and at a level and pace appropriate to their abilities, preferences and beliefs.
To develop effective relationships with clients, carers, staff, suppliers and others as from time to time may be required.
PEOPLE and ORGANISATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
To be responsible for day to day work load allocation, interacting with the team as appropriate.
To be responsible for providing input to training both in development and/or delivery as required.
To be responsible for undertaking supervisions for a nominated staff group in line with the supervisions process.
To take an active role in the recruitment and selection process as and when required in conjunction with other members of the team.
To undertake a return to work discussion with staff as required by the Sickness and Absence Management Policy.
To be responsible for the delivery of both informal and formal training programmes as and when required in conjunction with other members of the team