PART-TIME HR OFFICER
Leicester location - Office based working 20 hours per week Mondays to Thursdays
£27,000 - £30,000 FTE
This opportunity is truly a generalist HR role - You will be required on site day to day and you work closely with the HR Consultant to develop a professional HR function that can deliver skilled, creative, motivated, flexible and committed employees. Work closely with the team to enable business success, drive cultural change, deliver efficiencies and support people management and development.
The main duties:
· Manage the Induction of new employees into the organisation identifying training needs as and when appropriate. Work on designing and implementing a brand new On-Boarding Process.
· Discipline and Grievance - providing advice for line managers and employees on company procedures, ensuring appropriate investigations are conducted, minute taking and managing all relevant correspondence.
· Answering day to day HR queries
· Full administration of the starter/leaver process
· Record, maintain and analyse absence data, taking / recommending action as required
· Management and reporting of all exit interviews
· Draft contractual paperwork and offer letters when required.
· Carrying out research on various topics and maintaining our filing system.
· Ensure enforcement of internal procedures and controls
· Identify, plan and evaluate training and development of staff in conjunction with operational managers
· Act as Custodian to existing Contractual and Policy Documentation and our online HR system, People HR. Manage, update and implement the company's policies and procedures for HR and Training in conjunction with external HR Consultant if appropriate
· Recruit new staff into the organisation with support of the appropriate manager(s) ensuring both company and legislative compliance, and management of all required documentation/checks
· Collection of data, data analysis and reporting on all HR related KPIs (Staff turnover, attendance, absence, sickness etc)
· Mentor, Counsel, Coach and generally support those in the business who are not confident in their area of competence, building morale and personal esteem and generally encouraging others to give their best performance.
· Manpower / Workforce planning in conjunction with Senior Management team.
· Ensure up to date with forthcoming Employment Legislation / Regulation changes
· Proven track record within a similar level role
· Strong Employee Relations / Employment Legislation Strong Employee Relations / Employment Legislation
· Strong on MS Office Suite
· Experience with People HR would be advantageous but not essential.
CIPD Level 5 (or equivalent)
Please note - Ideally the role would need someone to work Mondays to Thursdays 5 hours per day morning starts but exact hours and working pattern to be mutually agreed with our client as they will be flexible for the right person.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy