Elevation Accountancy and Finance are proud to be working with a global business based in Leeds.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Accountant to join a leading business. Providing extensive support to a busy Finance department, this role will offer plenty of responsibility and progression.
Offering a competitive salary, flexible working, study support and long-term progression, this is not a role to miss out on!
- Take ownership for various tasks at month end including prepayments, accruals, trial balance
- Periodically review reporting produced against customer requirements, to continuously improve output and production methods
- Be involved in other processes as required such as VAT, statutory consolidation packs etc
- Ensure continuous improvement in key accounting processes, with the aim of increasing time available for adding value
- Taking ownership over the international accounts, reconciliations, weekly wages
- Degree in Accounting and Finance/AAT
- Completing or wanting to complete Accounting qualifications
- Microsoft Excel
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company who can offer a fun and friendly working environment and opportunities to progress.
If you meet the criteria for this role and are interested in being put forward, please do not hesitate to apply or contact Michael McVeigh to discuss