Salary Circa £42k to start plus call out allowance and 8% bonus
Benefits: Company pension, vehicle, and health care.
Hours: (days) Mon to Fri
A new opportunity has become available for a maintenance technician to work with our client who is a world leader in the production of industrial gases. The successful candidate based in the Belfast area, will be qualified, have a mechanical / electrical background, and will undertake a variety of maintenance work, consistent with their competence.
* The position requires a technician to carry out planned and unplanned maintenance on both the company and customer owned sites, these include medical and industrial gas supplies and can cover both cryogenic and non-cryogenic gases.
* Working out of the Belfast office but covering all of NI.
* This will include diagnosing faults and repairing plant equipment in response to breakdowns.
* Installing and commissioning new plant and equipment
* Monitoring and supervising contractors, apprentices, and trainees
* Sourcing and purchasing parts, equipment, and workshop materials
* Medical gas experience an advantage.
* The salary starts at circa £42k and is then subject to regular incremental increases. Benefits include vehicle, company pension, private medical, company discount scheme.
* Possibility of working from home.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
* A minimum Level 3 NVQ or City & Guilds
* Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team when required
* This is a customer facing role so good communication and personality needed
* At least 5 years recognised level of practical experience and knowledge within the mechanical and electrical maintenance environment
* A fundamental understanding of Health & Safety procedures
* A full UK drivers’ licence essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is a world leader in its field. This role offers job security as well as further job opportunities. If you would like to be considered, please send your up-to-date CV to Totec today.
All calls/enquiries are handled with strict confidence.
All applicants must be eligible to live & work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility is required from candidates as part of the recruitment process (i.e., visa, residency permit, passport etc.)
Maintenance / Maintenance / Operations / Manufacturing / Production / Mechanical / Electrical / Medical gases / Industrial gases / Technician / Manufacturing / Production / Air Separation / Process Engineer